GET AN APPLICATION OF SANITIZERWe apply hospital-grade sanitizers in Sonoma County homes
SONOMA COUNTY, CA SANITIZING EXPERTS
As The Healthy Home Authority® in Sonoma County and the greater Santa Rosa, CA area, North American Chem-Dry has been making homes cleaner, healthier, and safer for more than 30 years with our proprietary Hot Carbonating Extraction process, and through EPA-registered sanitizers designed to kill bacteria and germs.
We stand committed to keeping our customers safe during these crazy times. Whether we’re cleaning your carpets, upholstery, tile, or more you can trust us to get them sanitized like never before. In an effort to further keep that commitment to you, we decided to add on a specific new service.
Chem-Dry is proud to offer a thorough Sanitizing Service for all of the surfaces we clean. This service will be performed by our highly-skilled technicians who will apply our hospital-grade sanitizer according to our rigid protocols to the high-contact and low-contact areas of your home.
EFFECTIVE ON VIRUSES
Our hospital-grade sanitizer application is completely safe for humans and animals, and effective at eliminating germs, bacteria, and even viruses from your home.
As part of our Sanitizing Service, our technicians in Sonoma County will identify the areas of concern and vacuum, sweep or wipe away any visible dirt or debris before applying our sanitizers.
The sanitizers will be applied by wiping, misting, and spraying depending on what’s appropriate for each high contact area. Low contact areas will have the sanitizer applied through spraying in order to avoid over saturation.
- Our hospital-grade sanitizers are effective at eliminating 99.9% of bacteria and viruses from hard non-porous surfaces like tile, stone, wood, laminates and vinyl.1
- These Antimicrobial Sanitizers have been approved by the EPA for use against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.2
“Bradley was awesome he takes pride in his work attention to detail,did miracle job.very polite and respects customer. I also spike to Kim with happy results.”
“Bradley & Jeff were professional and clearly explained the cleaning process. They were careful, thorough and completed the cleaning within estimated time.”
“The guys showed up when they said they would, did a great job and I will call North American Chem-Dry whenever our carpets need cleaning”
TOP-RATED SANITIZING SERVICE METHOD
Our professional technicians will apply sanitizers to the High and Low Contact areas of your home that you request
Examples of High Contact Areas:
- Door handles and knobs
- Light switches
- Refrigerator door handles
- Stair rails
- Any other areas of concern requested
Low Contact Areas include:
- Area Rugs
- Hardwood, engineered wood and luxury vinyl tile floors
- Stone, Tile & Grout surfaces
THE MAIN PRIORITY IS SAFETY
Our goal is to keep your family and our technicians healthy and safe, not put you in harm. Our professional technicians are trained to take special precautions including:
- Observing safe physical distancing and minimizing physical interactions with customers
- Use of personal protective equipment (PPE)including gloves, safety glasses, masks and shoe coverings while in the home
- Regularly washing hands before, during and after each service
- Completing an application of our hospital-grade sanitizers and wipe down of equipment in between each cleaning service along with a daily comprehensive sanitization of our equipment
1Based on independent lab testing associated with EPA registration #s 87742-1-92595, 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6. Sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated. Bacteria and viruses tested include salmonella, influenza and E. coli.
2Our sanitizers associated with EPA registration #s 87742-1-92595, 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6 have been approved by the EPA for use against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.
Call Now To Get Your Home Sanitized By The Pros!
We provide superior residential and commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning services throughout Sonoma County, CA including: Sonoma, Petaluma, Santa Rosa, Cotati, Rohnert Park, Glen Ellen, Kenwood, Sebastapol, Windsor, Healdsburg, and the surrounding areas.