ProductsCheck out our amazing products we have for sale
World Famous Spot Remover – Remove Stains From Carpets, Upholstery, & Area Rugs
A carbonated cleaning product packaged in an attractive 20 oz aerosol cans for use between regular, professional carpet cleaning jobs.
Mixing Instructions: Only use Professional Strength Spot Remover on colorfast carpets that can be cleaned with water.
- Align the trigger with the black dot at the top of the can.
- Tear off and discard the safety tab.
- Point the can and trigger towards the stained or soiled area, squeeze the trigger, and thoroughly dampen the area.
- Allow about 30 seconds for the solution to penetrate the stain and lift it to the surface for removal.
- Using a soft, white, terry cloth towel, gently work the product into the carpeting and extract, using a blotting action.
- Repeat procedure, if necessary.
Pet Odor Remover – Cleans Carpets, Upholstery, & Area Rugs
This product is designed to remedy, minor, fresh pet urine odors in carpets and rugs between professional cleanings.
- Pet Odor Remover is effective when used on fresh urine deposits.
- Urine deposits allowed to dry can possibly cause bleaching, and make stain and odor removal difficult.
Mixing Instructions: Dilution: Ready-to-use product
- Remove as much urine as possible from the affected area by vacuum extraction or blotting with a towel or other absorbent material.
- Soak area with the Pet Odor Remover product and remove extra product with vacuum extraction or by blotting with an absorbent cloth.
- Repeat the application of Pet Odor Remover and again extract the excess with vacuum extraction or by blotting with an absorbent cloth.
- Cover area with a clean white towel and allow area to remain damp for approximately 24 hours.
- Do not walk on damp carpets with soiled shoes.
Dust Mite (Aerosol)
- Chem-Dry Dust Mite Anti-Allergen Aerosol contains powerful active ingredients that deactivate the allergen, Der p1, found in dust mite droppings by denaturing and substantially reducing the IgE antibody binding capacity of the allergen.
- As a result, the allergen is no longer recognized by the body’s immune system and does not bond with antibodies sent to destroy it.
Mixing Instructions – Always use goggles
- Clean surface to be treated with Dust Mite Anti-Allergen Aerosol by vacuuming, laundering, or preferably, Hot Carbonating Extraction.
- After testing an inconspicuous area for colorfastness, apply a wetting mist of Dust Mite Anti-Allergen Aerosol by spraying directly to the surface of what you are treating, leaving a damp, but not saturated, surface.
- Application will provide benefits for 60-90 days. After that time period it should be re-applied.
*Plus tax, and shipping & handling charges.
Thanks For Checking Out Our Products
If you are interested in purchasing any of these amazing products, please fill out the form below and be sure to hit submit when you are finished. We will be with you shortly after to start a transaction.
[contact-form-7 id=”8863″ title=”Products”]
We provide superior residential and commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning services throughout Sonoma County, CA including: Sonoma, Petaluma, Santa Rosa, Cotati, Rohnert Park, Glen Ellen, Kenwood, Sebastapol, Windsor, Healdsburg, and the surrounding areas.