PET URINE REMOVAL TREATMENT IN ROHNERT PARK, CADon't just live with pet pee stains & odors on your carpets or upholstery!
We Remove Pet Urine Stains & Odor
Every pet owner knows that potty accidents happen from time-to-time. Maybe your dog got too excited when you walked in from work, or your cat just couldn’t quite make it to the litter box. The big problem here is that pet urine leaves behind nasty stains and terrible odors that can be difficult to get out. Not only is this unpleasant to your sight and smell, but it also really hurts your health. Humans shouldn’t be breathing in the toxic chemicals from their pets’ waste. North American Chem-Dry is here to help you with a revolutionary Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.) that we offer to everyone in Rohnert Park, CA.
As a professional carpet cleaner with more than 30 years of experience, we know a thing or two about pet stain removal. Often times DIY or steam cleaning methods only set the stain deeper into the carpet fibers. Even though it masks the smells and stain on the surface, the stains often reappear shortly after it was “removed”. P.U.R.T. was specially designed to get to the source of the stain at the deepest part of your carpet or fabric fibers. That’s why we can remove virtually any pet urine stain and odor. Check out the video to see how P.U.R.T. can work for you.
The Removal Process
- Our technician will use a blacklight to determine the severity of the stain and odor. Then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In the absolute worst cases we’ll need to pull the carpet back to access the floor and pad.*
- If it’s completely soiled and ruined, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor-causing components.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors.
“Have used Mike and his cleaners for years. Would not use any other. They are very professional, on-time and friendly. I have vacation rentals that are pet friendly, and a home with many pets. They do a great job, often going the extra mile.”
“Bradley is such a professional and has removed stains from carpets that are IMPOSSIBLE! Not only is North American Chem-Dry competent but most pleasant as well as they go the extra mile to please.”
We provide superior residential and commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning services throughout Sonoma County, CA including: Sonoma, Petaluma, Santa Rosa, Cotati, Rohnert Park, Glen Ellen, Kenwood, Sebastapol, Windsor, Healdsburg, and the surrounding areas.