PET URINE ODOR REMOVALProfessional pet urine stain & odor removal in Sonoma
Remove Pet Urine & Odors in Carpet
We all wish that our pets were perfect and never made a mess in our homes. However, sometimes accidents happen, even for the best-trained pets. When these accidents involve urine and your carpet, it’s important to take care of the mess promptly and properly. If left uncared for, the pet pee smell will seep into the carpet pad and flooring beneath the carpet and become very difficult to remove.
Luckily, thanks to North American Chem-Dry, it’s quick and easy to remove these urine stains, including the smell. Our revolutionary P.U.R.T (Pet Urine Removal Treatment) service can eliminate stains and odors from even the most stubborn cases of dog and cat urine in carpets.
“Have used Mike and his cleaners for years. Would not use any other. They are very professional, on-time and friendly. I have vacation rentals that are pet friendly, and a home with many pets. They do a great job, often going the extra mile.Caroline M.
The Dangers of Pet Urine in Carpet
When your pet urinates on the carpet, the mess and smell don’t just stay on the tops of the carpet fibers. Over time, it will seep lower and lower until it has reached the backing of the carpet and even the flooring beneath the carpet. At this point, the smell and stain become almost impossible to remove. Unfortunately, many pets will smell this and do their business in the same spot over and over again, because it smells like their territory. This buildup can cause serious damage to your carpet and flooring and an even worse smell in your home. To make matters worse, as the urine dries the liquid evaporates, but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple carpet cleaning will not remove this odor. Until recently, there was not an effective method to remove such urine odors.
How We Remove Pet Stains
Chem-Dry developed P.U.R.T.® to treat these hard to clean stains and smells. When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, a chemical reaction immediately takes place that destroys the urine odor! Other cleaners often just mask or cover the smell, but PURT destroys the odors. There’s no need to worry about the smell coming back or not being fully gone. Learn more about our exclusive process in our video and see what we can do for your home.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors.
Schedule your Pet Urine Removal Treatment Today!
Call us at 707-938-9614 or
We provide superior residential and commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning services throughout Sonoma County, including: Sonoma, Petaluma, Santa Rosa, Cotati, Rohnert Park, Glen Ellen, Kenwood, Sebastapol, Windsor, Healdsburg, and the surrounding areas.