PET URINE ODOR REMOVALProfessional pet urine stain & odor removal in Sonoma
Eliminate Pet Urine Stains & Odors
We all love our pets, but sometimes they have accidents. And when those accidents involve urine, it can be a real pain to clean up. The smell can be unbearable, and it can be difficult to remove the stain completely.
But don’t worry, there is help available. North American Chem-Dry in Sonoma offers a revolutionary Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.®) that can eliminate stains and odors from even the most stubborn cases of dog and cat urine in carpets.
P.U.R.T.® works by targeting the urine crystals and breaking them down at the molecular level. This removes the source of the odor and leaves your carpets clean and fresh.
The Dangers of Pet Urine Stains
When your pet urinates on the carpet, the mess and smell seep deep into the fibers, backing, and even the flooring beneath. This can cause serious damage and a pungent smell that is almost impossible to remove with simple carpet cleaning. Unfortunately, many pets smell this and continue doing their business in the same spot, because it smells like their territory.
Just wiping up the mess with a wet rag or home cleaner isn’t enough. If you can still smell the odor a few days later, or if your pet keeps going to the same spot, you need a professional cleaner to remove the stain and odor. If you’re unsure, call us to schedule a free consultation.
CUSTOMER REVIEWS FOR P.U.R.T.®
“Have used Mike and his cleaners for years. Would not use any other. They are very professional, on-time and friendly. I have vacation rentals that are pet friendly, and a home with many pets. They do a great job, often going the extra mile.”
“Oh my gosh! I would give them 10 stars if I could! We are renting a home and the carpet was DISGUSTING! They came and not only is the carpet back to white, they got all the stains out. They were extremely professional and friendly! Will be using them again to clean the carpets!.”
“This is the only company I use. The cleaning products are excellent- and I have dogs. It dries so quickly I can work in the afternoon after an 8am appointment. The technicians are prompt and courteous– a very good experience.”
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor-blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors.
SAME DAY SERVICE IS AVAILABLE
WHEN YOU CALL BEFORE 11:00 AM
*We only service Sonoma County. Please do not call if you live outside of Sonoma County.