CHEM-DRY VS. STEAM CLEANINGWhat Makes Chem-Dry Better Than Steam Cleaners?
Chem-Dry VS. Steam Cleaners
Steam cleaning machines work by pumping buckets of hot, soapy water into your carpet. The water is supposed to be sucked back up by the machine, but often it’s not, and instead steam cleaning leaves behind a lot of water and sticky residue that can attract dirt.
This residue makes your carpets look clean for a short time, but it will actually cause them to get dirty more quickly. Plus, the extra water in your carpet can take up to 1-2 days to dry, which creates a perfect environment for mold and mildew to grow.
There’s a better way to clean your carpets. North American Chem-Dry uses a unique carpet cleaning method that dries quickly and doesn’t leave behind any dirt-attracting residue. Our revolutionary Carbonating Cleaner uses the power of carbonated bubbles to break up dirt and grime, lifting it to the surface of the carpet where it can be removed.
This method uses only 1/5 of the water that steam cleaning requires, so your carpets will dry in just 1-2 hours. And because there’s no residue left behind, your carpets will stay clean for longer.
North American Chem-Dry offers a healthier, more thorough carpet cleaning than the competition.
Our cleaning process is safe for your family and the environment, and it’s guaranteed to leave your carpets looking and smelling their best.
If you’re looking for a better way to clean your carpets, contact North American Chem-Dry today. We’ll give you a free estimate and show you how our unique cleaning method can keep your carpets clean and healthy for longer.
The Difference Between Chem-Dry and Steam Cleaning
Chem-Dry (Hot Carbonation)
- Carbonating, active cleaning solution: Uses the power of carbonation to break up dirt and grime, leaving your carpets cleaner and fresher.
- Neutral pH cleaning solution: Safe for your family and the environment.
- Resists re-soiling: Doesn’t leave behind any residue that can attract dirt, so your carpets stay cleaner longer.
- Low water quantity: Uses less water than traditional cleaning methods, so your carpets dry quickly.
- Low pressure application: Gentle on your carpets, so they won’t be damaged.
- Short drying time: Dries in just 1-2 hours, so you can get back to enjoying your carpets sooner.
- Green solutions and cleaning method, minimal water: Uses environmentally friendly solutions and methods, so you can feel good about cleaning your carpets.
Steam Cleaning (Hot Water Extraction)
- Flat, inactive cleaning solution: Doesn’t use the power of carbonation to break up dirt and grime, so your carpets won’t be as clean.
- High pH cleaning solution: Can be harsh on your carpets and the environment.
- Encourages re-soiling: Leaves behind a residue that can attract dirt, so your carpets will get dirty more quickly.
- High water quantity: Uses more water than traditional cleaning methods, so your carpets will take longer to dry.
- High pressure application: Can damage your carpets.
- Long drying times: Can take up to 1-2 days to dry, which can create a breeding ground for mold and mildew.
- Harsh chemicals, excessive water: Can be harmful to your family and the environment.
SAME DAY SERVICE IS AVAILABLE
WHEN YOU CALL BEFORE 11:00 AM
*We only service Sonoma County. Please do not call if you live outside of Sonoma County.